| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Maria Di Leuc in November is mild at 14.55 °C (58.19 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 90.1mm (3.5in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Maria Di Leuc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Maria Di Leuc:
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) NW
- Brindisi, Italy - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) NNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) WNW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) NW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 118 kms (73.3 miles) NW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) NNW
- Latronico, Italy - 200.9 kms (124.8 miles) W
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 211.2 kms (131.2 miles) W
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) SW